The Series DH3 Digihelic® Differential Pressure Controller is a 3-in-1 instrument possessing a digital display gage, control relay switches, and a transmitter with current output all packed in the popular Photohelic® gage style housing. Combining these 3 features allows the reduction of several instruments with one product, saving inventory, installation time and money. The Digihelic® controller is the ideal instrument for pressure, velocity and flow applications, achieving a 1% full scale accuracy on ranges down to the extremely low 0.25" w.c. to 2.5" w.c. full scale. Ranges of 5" w.c. and greater maintain 0.5% F.S. accuracy. Bi-directional ranges are also available.
The Series DH3 Digihelic® controller allows the selection of pressure, velocity or volumetric flow operation in several commonly used engineering units. 2 SPDT control relays with adjustable deadbands are provided along with a scalable 4-20 mA process output.
Programming is easy using the menu key to access 5 simplified menus which provide access to: security level; selection of pressure, velocity or flow operation; selection of engineering units; K-factor for use with flow sensors; rectangular or circular duct for inputting area in flow applications; set point control or set point and alarm operation; alarm operation as a high, low or high/low alarm; automatic or manual alarm reset; alarm delay; view peak and valley process reading; digital damping for smoothing erratic process applications; scaling the 4-20 mA process output to fit your applications range and field calibration.
Recognized as a fuel gas piping material since 1988, Gastite®’s corrugated stainless steel tubing (CSST) system can be used for installations of natural gas and LPG.
The system is:
• Approved under BS 7838:1996 for corrugated pipework up to DN50 with a maximum working pressure of 75mbar.
• Approved under BS EN 15266:2015 for corrugated pipework up to DN50 with a maximum working pressure of 500mbar.
• Suitable for 1st, 2nd and 3rd family gases.
Why choose Gastite?
The professional’s choice, key features and benefits include:
• Annealed for superior flexibility, Gastite® installs 30 – 70% faster than traditional piping methods.
• Pre-marked by the metre, there’s no measuring, rigid pipe cutting or threading; meaning less waste and fewer fittings.
• 75% fewer fittings in the average installation means a safer system with less leak potential and reduced call backs.
• Lightweight, 75 metres of DN15 weighs in at just 22 kilos, (approx.), making it easy to handle and transport.
• Custom lengths of tubing and job-specific accessories for large/multi-family projects are also available.
• Only simple hand tools such as a tubing cutter, wrench and utility knife are required for installation.
•Gastite® CSST can be easily routed through even complex structures.
Click image to view catalogue
Find out more:
Paul Fahy email:firstname.lastname@example.org or call :+353 52 6122722
Hanley Controls are delighted to sponsor the Clonmel Rugby Club u18's Jerserys. Pictured above is Paul Fahy, Director, Hanley Controls at the recent presentation of the jerserys. We wish the team all the best for the furture from all at Hanleys.
| || |
For more information or to arrange a site visit please contact Noel Walsh,
Mechanical Department - email: email@example.com
Today we are introducing Seán Brennan. Seán is in his 4th year with Hanley Controls Clonmel Ltd.
What is your role at Hanley Controls?
I work as a Technical Sales Engineer (Pneumatic and Mechanical dept.), working with customers in all of the industries served by Hanley Controls Clonmel ltd, including Pharma, Medical Device, Food, Manufacturing etc.
Tell us a bit about yourself.
I am married to Ewa and have two boys aged 9 & 5. I love music.
What are your interests/hobbies outside of work?
Family time, Music, Walking / Trekking and exploring new places.
What is your favourite part about working for Hanley Controls?
No day is the same. You are continually presented with new challenges in trying to find solutions for customer applications.
This catalogue covering measurement, control & actuation provides concise information on integrated system solutions from GF for modern piping systems.
Our automation loop consists of three elements: measurement, control and actuation. Measurement encompasses a wide range of measurement technologies and parameters. Most of these products are available in plastic and are offered with dedicated fittings, which integrate our sensors perfectly into your piping system.
Control comprises various control functionalities (from simple relays to PID controllers) and all major communication technologies. Actuation includes pneumatic, electric and magnetic actuators, which can be seamlessly combined with all kinds of valves and accessories.
It is well known that accurate measurements reduce energy use and improve product consistency. Instrument users, calibration laboratories and manufacturers are constantly looking for smarter ways of operating and are responding with innovations that are transforming the measurement and calibration industry.
Servicing your HygroGen2
Included in the HG2 annual service are the following items:
• Service the pumps (new diaphragm and valves)
• Replace desiccant and the fan filter
• Check and replace O-rings (doors, drier system etc..)
• Check and replace humidifier seals
• Clean the humidifier and Piezo and test the operation
• Check the Peltier and replace if required
• Update any hardware versions
• Update Driver-board firmware versions
• Install current software, fully test the unit and adjust any settings
• Extended 12 month warranty period covering most repairs/faults
- Extended 12 month warranty period covering most repairs/faults.
- An annual service is recommended although the service interval is also based on how often the instrument is used, at what conditions and the environment that the HG2 is used in.
- After ‘consumable’ components (seals, pump heads, filters etc.) have been replaced and cleaning carried out, there’s a full production QC performed (3 days of tests).
- Any of main components (heat pump, humidifier, drying circuit, controller etc.) that don’t meet specification are replaced with new ones.
Application – Sampling of Process/Media via Pneumatics
Industry – Pharma/Bio
Pictured is a custom Pneumatic Panel Hanley Controls have made up for a Pharmaceutical customer to operate a Parker Pneumatically Actuated Ball valve they have on site. The Panel will allow a Media/Process sample to be released from the Ball valve when the Button is pressed and the air is supplied to the S/R Actuated Ball valve. The indicator will turn Green on the panel. When Button is released air in actuator vents back through the line to the Push button valve into the panel and out to atmosphere via the Vent screen fitted, Indicator will return to Red colour. All done using our Parker Pneumatic range of valves and fittings and airline.
Please contact us for your Pneumatic requirements or visit our website Pneumatic section here for more.
The National Manufacturing & Supply Exhibition was held at Citywest on the 17th of January 2019. The event represented the largest annual one day gathering of key decision makers for the food, pharmaceutical, medical, life sciences, engineering, electronics and supply chain sector. Over 3,000 delegates will attended and heard from leading experts on Brexit, Smart Factory, Lean, Skills & Training, Procurement, Health & Safety, Clean Room, etc.. Hanley Controls were delighted to meet with lots of the delegates and look forward to working with them in future.
Welcome to the news feed of Hanley Controls Clonmel Ltd. Find out about new products, news, events, offers and more.