Recognized as a fuel gas piping material since 1988, Gastite®’s corrugated stainless steel tubing (CSST) system can be used for installations of natural gas and LPG.
The system is:
• Approved under BS 7838:1996 for corrugated pipework up to DN50 with a maximum working pressure of 75mbar.
• Approved under BS EN 15266:2015 for corrugated pipework up to DN50 with a maximum working pressure of 500mbar.
• Suitable for 1st, 2nd and 3rd family gases.
Why choose Gastite?
The professional’s choice, key features and benefits include:
• Annealed for superior flexibility, Gastite® installs 30 – 70% faster than traditional piping methods.
• Pre-marked by the metre, there’s no measuring, rigid pipe cutting or threading; meaning less waste and fewer fittings.
• 75% fewer fittings in the average installation means a safer system with less leak potential and reduced call backs.
• Lightweight, 75 metres of DN15 weighs in at just 22 kilos, (approx.), making it easy to handle and transport.
• Custom lengths of tubing and job-specific accessories for large/multi-family projects are also available.
• Only simple hand tools such as a tubing cutter, wrench and utility knife are required for installation.
•Gastite® CSST can be easily routed through even complex structures.
Click image to view catalogue
Find out more:
Paul Fahy email:email@example.com or call :+353 52 6122722
Welcome to the news feed of Hanley Controls Clonmel Ltd. Find out about new products, news, events, offers and more.