Parker LPCE Provider of Low Pressure Fluid Handling Solutions
Our DNA Inventor of push-to-connect technology and market leader of quick connect coupling solutions, we constantly strive to design, manufacture and customise easy-to-assemble, safe and reliable quick connections solutions, distributed anywhere across the globe.
Made of chemical nickel-plated brass, this range of metal fittings is resistant to industrial and food fluids.
• Suitable Fluids: compressed air, grease, lubricant, water…
• Working Pressure: vacuum to 30 bar (20 bar: 3699, 3609, 3639)
• Working Temperature: -25°C to +150°C
•Wide range of working temperatures: up to +150°C
•Wide range of working pressures: from vacuum - 30 bar
• Materials conform to FDA standards
• Extended chemical compatibility
• EN 45545-2