Conditions of Sale
(Hanley Controls Clonmel Ltd is referred to hereafter as HCCL)
1. Missing or damaged goods must be recorded and HCCL notified in writing within 48
hours of receipt. (see 6 below for definition of “receipt”)
2. Goods must not be returned to HCCL without prior written notice.
3. A minimum 20% restocking charge exists. HCCL will only accept goods for restocking
which have not been opened and on which the factory seal is intact. HCCL will not
accept software for restocking.
4. Unless otherwise agreed by HCCL in writing, payment shall be made by the last day of
the calendar month following the Invoice date, i.e. 30 days from month end.
5. Property in and beneficial ownership of all goods supplied shall retain with HCCL, until
the Purchaser has paid the full invoice price.
6. The risk in the goods shall pass to the Purchaser immediately upon receipt. Receipt is
at point of signing the dispatch document, on collection or point of signing the
courier’s collection note, on receipt of delivery.
7. HCCL accepts no loss or consequential damages arising as a result of late or non-
delivery of goods.
8. HCCL shall not be liable to the customer in respect of any Liability Events which may
be suffered by the customer, which fall within any of the following categories:
Loss of profits.
Loss of business opportunity.
Loss of agreements and/or contracts.
Loss of anticipated savings.
9. Guarantee: Manufacture's guarantee applies to all products sold by HCCL.
Hanley Controls Clonmel Ltd.
Tel: + 353 52 6122722
Monday to Thursday 9 - 5.30 pm
Friday 9 - 5 pm
Eircode: E91 A097