The Series DH3 Digihelic® Differential Pressure Controller is a 3-in-1 instrument possessing a digital display gage, control relay switches, and a transmitter with current output all packed in the popular Photohelic® gage style housing. Combining these 3 features allows the reduction of several instruments with one product, saving inventory, installation time and money. The Digihelic® controller is the ideal instrument for pressure, velocity and flow applications, achieving a 1% full scale accuracy on ranges down to the extremely low 0.25" w.c. to 2.5" w.c. full scale. Ranges of 5" w.c. and greater maintain 0.5% F.S. accuracy. Bi-directional ranges are also available.
The Series DH3 Digihelic® controller allows the selection of pressure, velocity or volumetric flow operation in several commonly used engineering units. 2 SPDT control relays with adjustable deadbands are provided along with a scalable 4-20 mA process output.
Programming is easy using the menu key to access 5 simplified menus which provide access to: security level; selection of pressure, velocity or flow operation; selection of engineering units; K-factor for use with flow sensors; rectangular or circular duct for inputting area in flow applications; set point control or set point and alarm operation; alarm operation as a high, low or high/low alarm; automatic or manual alarm reset; alarm delay; view peak and valley process reading; digital damping for smoothing erratic process applications; scaling the 4-20 mA process output to fit your applications range and field calibration.
Recognized as a fuel gas piping material since 1988, Gastite®’s corrugated stainless steel tubing (CSST) system can be used for installations of natural gas and LPG.
The system is:
• Approved under BS 7838:1996 for corrugated pipework up to DN50 with a maximum working pressure of 75mbar.
• Approved under BS EN 15266:2015 for corrugated pipework up to DN50 with a maximum working pressure of 500mbar.
• Suitable for 1st, 2nd and 3rd family gases.
Why choose Gastite?
The professional’s choice, key features and benefits include:
• Annealed for superior flexibility, Gastite® installs 30 – 70% faster than traditional piping methods.
• Pre-marked by the metre, there’s no measuring, rigid pipe cutting or threading; meaning less waste and fewer fittings.
• 75% fewer fittings in the average installation means a safer system with less leak potential and reduced call backs.
• Lightweight, 75 metres of DN15 weighs in at just 22 kilos, (approx.), making it easy to handle and transport.
• Custom lengths of tubing and job-specific accessories for large/multi-family projects are also available.
• Only simple hand tools such as a tubing cutter, wrench and utility knife are required for installation.
•Gastite® CSST can be easily routed through even complex structures.
Click image to view catalogue
Find out more:
Paul Fahy email:firstname.lastname@example.org or call :+353 52 6122722
Hanley Controls are delighted to sponsor the Clonmel Rugby Club u18's Jerserys. Pictured above is Paul Fahy, Director, Hanley Controls at the recent presentation of the jerserys. We wish the team all the best for the furture from all at Hanleys.
| || |
For more information or to arrange a site visit please contact Noel Walsh,
Mechanical Department - email: email@example.com
Welcome to the news feed of Hanley Controls Clonmel Ltd. Find out about new products, news, events, offers and more.