2. Simple 2 Button Operation. This CO2 portable comes with only 2 buttons to operate the device, for simple and easy operation. Not only is this easier for teams of personnel to adapt to, but this reduces the downtime spent on training for the device and retraining due to complex systems. Thus, optimising your worktime and ensuring that your portable CO2 detector does not hinder your working day.
3. Lightweight and Compact. If you’re looking for a comfortable portable CO2 gas detector, then the iGAS is the perfect device for you. Weighing at just 93g and with a small design, the iGAS will not interrupt your work day from being too bulky or heavy, perfect for all industries where a portable CO2 detector is to be worn throughout the day.
4. 5 – 7 Year Average Sensor LifeThe iGAS’s revolutionary NDIR sensor lasts 5-7 years, on average, before needing replacement. This is hugely beneficial as you can be assured that your iGAS portable CO2 detector will perform at its best for longer than the average CO2 sensor. Additionally, this reduces the cost of ownership through a less frequent need for sensor replacements.
5. NDIR Sensor Provides PPM and VOL MeasurementsWith the NDIR sensor, not only is your sensor life extended but this smart technology allows for easy switching between %VOL measurements and PPM. Thus, this portable CO2 detector is built to suit your requirements, adapting to the measurement types that you prefer and are used to.
6. Affordable and DurableThe iGAS starts at only £343, one of the lowest costs for any portable CO2 detector available on the market, providing low cost, high quality portable CO2 monitoring for all industries. What’s more, IGD can offer bulk discounts of the iGAS CO2 portable, for even further cost saving. This CO2 detector is created using rubberise polycarbonate housing, providing one of the most durable CO2 portables on the market. Perfect for industries such as beverage and refrigeration where splashes and hazardous substances are common.
8. Easy Event DownloadingWith the iGAS, event downloading is easy using the Micro USB cable. This eliminates the need for multiple cables or clunky charging ports as the USB cable once again provides a multi-use capability. So, with this cable and the SENKO event logging software, you can easily gather all of the required data from your iGAS portable CO2 detector.
9. MaintainableSensors, batteries and rubber housings etc are all replaceable on this portable CO2 detector, providing you with a fully maintainable device. Not only is this more environmentally friendly than a maintenance free device, but this also saves clients hundreds of pounds as there is no need to replace the entire device once the sensor is end of life. Consequently, providing you with a low cost, environmentally friendly, long lasting solution.
10. Servicing and Training Available from the UK’s Approved SENKO DistributorAs IGD are the only UK approved SENKO distributor, we can provide the best support and servicing on all SENKO devices. We can maintain, train and support all of our clients in their portable CO2 detector needs. And with IGD being the oldest gas detection company in the world, you can be certain that you are receiving the best support available. What’s more, if you are unsure whether you would like to purchase the iGAS, we can provide a 90 day try-before-you-buy trial. Thus, giving you enough time to see if the iGAS is the right solution for you.