- Duties would include assisting the Instrumentation and Utilities field engineers in product support and application design. Good communication skills and real-world application knowledge required.
- Candidate would engage with existing & new customers and propose application solutions from quotation to commissioning stage.
- Would recommend new and improved products to the customer and explain how the equipment will be more cost-effective.
- Prepare and give technical presentations and training to customers.
Areas of Business:
- Process Measurement and Control / Utility Metering / Water Quality Systems / Gas Metering and Monitoring / Healthcare & Bio-Pharm specific measuring applications.
Specification of Process Instruments including, Pressure, Temperature, Relative Humidity, Flow, CO2, pH, Conductivity, Turbidity, etc.
- Real Time Monitoring, working with Wireless Instruments, SaaS Cloud Software, Commissioning, Calibrating & Validation.
- Graduate, perhaps with a leaning towards building Process Measurement & Control or similar.
- This is a full-time position initially based at our main office in Clonmel.
- Initially this position will be an office-based support job but with opportunity to advance quickly within the company.
How to apply:
Upload your cv