Companies across many industries needing to perform regular monitoring and calibration have never faced a more challenging environment. Stricter compliance requirements mean companies are under greater pressure to deliver accurate and reliable data, whilst internal budget restrictions demand the most cost-effective and efficient solutions.
It is well known that accurate measurements reduce energy use and improve product consistency. Instrument users, calibration laboratories and manufacturers are constantly looking for smarter ways of operating and are responding with innovations that are transforming the measurement and calibration industry.
Servicing your HygroGen2
Included in the HG2 annual service are the following items:
• Service the pumps (new diaphragm and valves)
• Replace desiccant and the fan filter
• Check and replace O-rings (doors, drier system etc..)
• Check and replace humidifier seals
• Clean the humidifier and Piezo and test the operation
• Check the Peltier and replace if required
• Update any hardware versions
• Update Driver-board firmware versions
• Install current software, fully test the unit and adjust any settings
• Extended 12 month warranty period covering most repairs/faults
Welcome to the news feed of Hanley Controls Clonmel Ltd. Find out about new products, news, events, offers and more.