- Advanced cooling system - The deployment of the thermostatically controlled centrifugal cooling fan reduces noise and saves energy. The large surface area coolers for the air and oil ensure cool operation and lower air outlet temperatures even at higher ambient temperatures.
- Simple maintenance - All service items are located in one position with easy access reducing costs and down time. The compressor is supplied with semi- synthetic coolant with longer intervals before changing and reduced friction and wear to components.
- POLY-V belt drive system - Providing three times the service life of normal V belts with much greater drive efficiency improving output and saving power.
- High quality compressed air - The G-TEC is supplied with fully integrated air treatment in the form of a refrigerated dryer (3°C dew point) and with two in line filters (0.01ppm) providing high quality clean and dry compressed air to your system, improving your product quality and productivity.
- High pressure version - The G-TEC feature models with operating pressures at 13 Bar and 15 Bar.
- Long life and reliability - The G-TEC series benefits from state of the art manufacturing and a particular attention to detail in the manufacture and testing of all products, ensuring a particularly robust well constructed and reliable machine.
- Flexible Range 7.5kW - 22kW with 270Lt or 500Lt air receiver depending on model. Operating pressure; 8 Bar, 10 Bar and 13 Bar.
- TRUST 5 Year Warranty- All G-TEC models are available with our comprehensive long term warranty which is subject to T&C’s