- Duties would include assisting the Mechanical and Gas field engineers in product support and application design.
- Good communication skills and real-world application knowledge required.
- Candidate would engage with customers and propose application solutions from quotation to commissioning stage.
- Would recommend new and improved products to the customer and explain how the equipment will be better suited to the application.
- Prepare and give technical presentations and training to customers.
Area of Business:
- Building services / HEVAC / Water Hygiene Systems / Gas Metering and Monitoring / HIUs
- Graduate, perhaps with a leaning towards building Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or similar.
- This is a full-time position initially based at our main office in Clonmel.
- Initially, this position will be an office-based support job but with the opportunity to advance quickly within the company.
- Full company benefits and competitive salary will be offered to the successful candidate.
How to Apply:
- Enter your details and upload your cv