From our friendly sales team to our technical experts who are on hand to help plan your installation and give advice on everything from burial depths to sizing, with Gastite® you are supported every step of the way.
Our support services include:
- Help at the end of the phone
- Onsite training and support
- Free Certified Installer online training programme
- Design & Installation guide
- Free to download APP
Why you should ask for GASTITE by name…
Thanks to our innovative fittings and continuous CSST, installers can make lightwork of even the most complex of gas installations. Tight space? Not a problem with Gastite® our fittings have been designed with the professional in mind, so they aren’t fiddly to use – great for those tight gaps and cold days.
Annealed for superior flexibility, our CSST is pre-marked by the metre, so there’s no measuring, no rigid pipe cutting or threading – the result? Easy install with less waste and fewer fittings.
Here are just some of the key features and benefits of choosing Gastite®
- Approved under BS EN 15266 for corrugated pipework up to DN50 with a maximum working pressure of 500mbar.
- Suitable for internal/external underground installation allowing for direct burial as per manufacturer’s instructions.
- Installs 30-70% faster than traditional piping methods.
- Less leak potential thanks to 75% fewer fittings than the average installation.
- No hot works.
- Suitable for use with 1st, 2nd and 3rd family gases.
- Connect to copper or steel.
- Available in reel lengths from 30M to 90M.
- Custom lengths also available for large, complex projects.
- Contractor kits available for smaller projects, such as boiler changes.
- Simply bend by hand to the desired curve; when in position, it stays in position.
- Only a utility knife, tubing cutter and wrenches needed for installation.
- Unrivalled customer service and technical support.