It is well known that accurate measurements reduce energy use and improve product consistency. Instrument users, calibration laboratories and manufacturers are constantly looking for smarter ways of operating and are responding with innovations that are transforming the measurement and calibration industry.
Servicing your HygroGen2
Included in the HG2 annual service are the following items:
• Service the pumps (new diaphragm and valves)
• Replace desiccant and the fan filter
• Check and replace O-rings (doors, drier system etc..)
• Check and replace humidifier seals
• Clean the humidifier and Piezo and test the operation
• Check the Peltier and replace if required
• Update any hardware versions
• Update Driver-board firmware versions
• Install current software, fully test the unit and adjust any settings
• Extended 12 month warranty period covering most repairs/faults
- Extended 12 month warranty period covering most repairs/faults.
- An annual service is recommended although the service interval is also based on how often the instrument is used, at what conditions and the environment that the HG2 is used in.
- After ‘consumable’ components (seals, pump heads, filters etc.) have been replaced and cleaning carried out, there’s a full production QC performed (3 days of tests).
- Any of main components (heat pump, humidifier, drying circuit, controller etc.) that don’t meet specification are replaced with new ones.